This magnificent Gold coin commemorates the 1791-1795 expedition of HMS Discovery, which extensively explored the area that would become known as Canada’s west coast.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of just 275 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a stern view of HMS Discovery during the famous 1791-1795 expedition in the Pacific. With the wind spilling from her topsails, the three-masted ship is a majestic sight as she sails along the rugged, tree-lined coast of present-day British Columbia.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your cart today!