A crystal-encrusted drusy stone of brightest green recalls the glorious forest canopy at the height of summer. This is the Royal Canadian Mint’s second coin featuring a semi-precious drusy stone embellishment and exquisite Art Nouveau inspired engraving.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a cluster of birch leaves that includes a green drusy stone leaf embellishment. The sparkling drusy leaf emerges from the engraved Silver cluster, seeming to burst out of the image alongside a clutch of catkins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $20 Birch Leaves coin to your cart today!