1881-O Morgan Dollar MS-64+ PCGS
Nice coin for a high end Morgan Dollar set. Big price jump in MS-65.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64+ condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark just above the denomination.
Display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this PCGS certified 1881-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!