This Series 1934 $100 FRN is from the Boston district. This Star ★ Note is a pleasing example for a nice type set!
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1934.
- Nice Almost Uncirculated-55 condition and graded by PMG with the Exceptional Paper Quality designation (EPQ).
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collectors Star ★ Note to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2152a-G.
The Boston district is common in circulated grades, but this star note is over 80 years old!