O Canada! From colorful flora to iconic fauna and landmarks, breathtaking images of Canada’s landscapes reflect the incredible beauty and diversity of the Canadian experience.
In the continuing Celebrating Canada’s 150th series, this fine Silver coin highlights the rivers of New Brunswick as a defining feature throughout the Maritime province, where the waterways provide a key habitat for countless species.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Captures an idyllic scene along the water’s edge in New Brunswick.
- Struck and applied with vibrant color, each coin is presented in the order of each of Canada’s province or territory’s entry into Confederation. Partially shielded by the dried grass and reeds that line the riverbank, the side-profile view showcases the long-legged bird’s pointed beak, its striking blue-grey plumage, and the longer feathers on its head, wings and chest.
Fourth in an exciting 13-coin series: As Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary, embark on a cross-country collecting experience with a stunning series that showcases Canada’s iconic flora, fauna, landscapes and landmarks. Add this Blue Heron coin to your cart today!