A nice evenly worn coin with nice details for the grade and no distracting marks. A very impressive circulated coin that is missing from most collections.
- Contains 0.3866 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1839-O Reeded Edge Half Dollar to your cart today!