This 1912 $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine image of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your graded $5 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!