With a low mintage of only 500 coins, these coins are seldom available.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 500 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
The 2008 1 oz Gold Libertad has a limited mintage of 500 pieces. This extremely low mintage attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 2008 1 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!