This is a nice 1/2 oz Gold coin from Israel celebrating the 43rd anniversary of immigration.
- Contains 0.56 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of only 4,575 coins.
- Obverse: Value within shaded diagonal lines.
- Reverse: An airplane above stylized standing figures.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 10 New Sheqalim.
Protect and display your Proof Gold 10 Sheqalim in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 1991 43rd Anniversary of Immigration coin to your cart today!
Holy Land Mint:
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp. (ICMC) was established in 1961 and perpetually pursues their stated objective of “commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel” by specializing in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique gold and silver coins which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future. They are the exclusive distributor on behalf of the Bank of Israel of all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions.