Series 1918 One Dollar National Currency from the Atlanta district. Affordably priced with the beginning collector in mind.
- Features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Good example that has splits in the paper due to heavy creasing.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington at left, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Georgia and the obligation at the center.
- Back: Greenback with an eagle in flight carrying an American Flag with the denomination in each corner.
Add this 1918 $1.00 Federal Reserve Bank Note from Atlanta to your cart today!