Here is a Very Good example of the last denomination of this type. Series 1899 $2 Silver Certificate featuring the small portrait of George Washington. These notes will have issues such as missing and torn edges as well as pinholes and major creases.
- The last issue of U.S. paper money in the Two Dollar denomination which was a Silver Certificate.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between allegorical figures of Mechanics and Agriculture.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "2" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
- This note is in Very Good condition with issues such as missing and torn edges ans well as pinholes and major creases.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are collectible being the last of a U.S. paper money type. These notes at this level of preservation are affordable for the beginning currency collector. Add this 1899 $2.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!