1805 Half Cent Large 5 w/Stems Fine-12 PCGS
The 1805 Half Cent had a mintage of just 814,464 coins, which is shared among 3 different varieties. However, this issue features the Large 5 obverse and a wreath with Stems on the reverse. Early American copper is tough to get into problem free holders.
- Large 5 with Stems variety.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Fine-12 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Gilbert Stuart.
- Obverse: Image of a young woman with "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Shows the face value below a circled wreath with "United States of America" around the edge.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1805 Half Cent Large 5 with Stems coin to your cart today!