This coin is a continuation of the Masterpieces of Art series from B.H. Mayers Mint in Germany. It features the famous Shrine of the Three Kings, the reliquary placed above and behind the high altar of the Cologne Cathedral.
This sarcophagus is considered the high point of Mossan art and the largest reliquary in the western world. It is said to contain the bones of the Biblical Magi, also known as the Three Kings or Three Wise Men.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver and 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay.
- Comes in a beautiful mint box with a certificate of authenticity and a high detailed sculpture of the Cologne Cathedral.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: A very high quality and partially Gold-plated section of the Shrine of the Three Kings featuring a solid 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay depicting the Three Kings.
- Reverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, "Cook Islands", and the legal tender value of 20 Dollars on the Silver and 25 Dollars on the Gold coin.
- Authentic colored Swarovski crystals are set on the coin.
This coin has a wide diameter of 55 mm and is able to depict this iconic artistic work in a splendid manner on this Silver coin. Add this beautiful and first-ever coin containing a 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay to your collection today!