This coin recreates and celebrates the stunning autumn beauty of Canada’s national arboreal emblem: the maple tree. This masterpiece has an extremely low mintage of only 150 coins!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Extremely limited mintage of 150 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Design utilizes a unique vantage point to capture the awe-inspiring autumn splendors of a beautiful setting, with a lush canopy of fall foliage blazing brightly with rich hues of red, orange and yellow that recreate nature’s autumnal palette.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this expertly colored 2017 Canada 2 oz Gold Maple Canopy coin to your cart today!
This coin sold out extremely fast last year! The viewer’s gaze naturally wanders up the ridged trunk of the engraved tree towards the branches, which splay out overhead to support the lush canopy of foliage overhead. The application of paint over the engraved leaves recreates nature’s spellbinding display of autumn hues, which range from a deep crimson red to the lightest yellow.