This is a nice proof Gold coin from the second year of the Wildlife series.
- Contains 0.2497 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of only 1,782 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the denomination, year of issue and the official emblem of the State of Israel.
- Reverse: Buck and young hart.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 5 New Sheqalim.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 1993 Proof Gold 5 Sheqalim coin to your cart today!
Holy Land Mint:
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp. (ICMC) was established in 1961 and perpetually pursues their stated objective of “commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel” by specializing in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique Gold and Silver coins which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future. They are the exclusive distributor on behalf of the Bank of Israel of all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions.