This is a nice coin with blue and purple toning on the obverse and reverse. The blue around the rim has an electric look.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Amazing subdued colors on the obverse and reverse.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this unique 2004 Silver Eagle to your cart today!