These Gold bars come Co-Branded from Scottsdale and Argor-Heraeus, packaged in the new Certi-Lock® assay. Certi-Lock® is a comprehensive, interactive Precious Metals verification system, designed to give consumers confidence in authenticity.
The 2017 Chinese Lunar Year of the Rooster 1 oz Gold bar has a limited mintage of only 10,000 pieces and is the first bar in the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in Certi-Lock® assay, featuring a unique serial number, along with weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Tamper-evident Certi-Lock® assay features an encrypted barcode, custom holographic material and synthetic DNA.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a stylized cockerel design combining the Chinese rooster with a delicate, sweeping brush stroke for the tail. The head is tilted at an upright angle of confidence, one of the Rooster's hallmark traits.
- Reverse: Displays a Scottsdale/Argor-Heraeus logo along with the Gold weight and fineness.
Browse our pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
This Gold bar provides an affordable option for both seasoned and new investors to add to their portfolio. Add this 1 oz Scottsdale Gold bar to your cart today!
Certi-Lock® Gold bars are the top-of-the-line in security featured bars. This bar offers a free mobile app, available on the Certi-Lock® website for both iPhone and Android customers, that allows the consumer to verify the bar in their possession is authentic. The customer can scan the encrypted bar code found on the obverse using the phone app. The barcode scan allows the consumers secured access to pictures of their product taken at the time it was sealed, allowing for a visual match of the actual product in their hands.