This is a nice original coin with an overdate easily visible with the naked eye. This example is a very nice and interesting overdate to add to your collection.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by William Kneass.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1819/8 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!