The Morgan Silver Dollar features one of the most beloved designs of all American coinage. This 1881-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-65 Deep Mirror Prooflike.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designated by PCGS as DMPL, meaning that the fields are extremely mirrored, most likley due to new dies being used.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1881-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!