1858 $1 Indian Head Gold PR-64 Cameo PCGS
This is your special opportunity to own a 1858 dated proof Gold dollar that has a miniscule mintage of only 20 coins.
- Population of only 1* coin with PCGS.
- Mintage of only 20 coins per PCGS.
- Contains .048375 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Proof 64 Cameo condition.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
Protect and display your Type 3 $1 Indian Head Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Type 3 $1 Indian Head Gold coin to your cart today!
* Population & mintage per PCGS as of 10/20/2016.