1860 $1 Indian Head Gold MS-65 NGC
Surviving the test of time, this 1860 dated $1 Gold coin is part of the smallest Gold coin series issued by the U.S. Mint. This coin has a population of only 6 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 36,514.
- Population of 6 coins at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 36,514 coins.
- Contains .048375 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: The Type-3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
Protect and display your Type-3 $1 Indian Head Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Type-3 $1 Indian Head Gold coin to your cart today!