As low as $19.99 per coin over spot!
The popularity of the Mexican Gold Peso bullion coins only increases due to the coin's outstanding Gold bullion value. These 2 Peso coins offer an efficient way to collect Mexican Gold pesos or increase your holdings of Gold bullion.
- Contains .0482 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Features “Dos Pesos” surrounded by a wreath with the date of issue at the top.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1919-1948.
- Most were minted with the restrike year of 1945.
Protect your Gold 2 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This smallest bullion coin from Mexico is a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 2 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.