1914 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle W/Motto MS-65 NGC
This beautiful coin as minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage." Gem quality Pre-33 Gold is an excellent investment.
- Low mintage of only 92,250 coins.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!