This coin is tied for the finest known as of 10/26/2016. A great coin for any pattern collector.
- Pattern $10.00 Gold piece struck in copper.
- Certified by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- A banner above the eagle reads "In God We Trust".
Display your graded $10 Copper "In God We Trust" pattern coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after pattern coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!