This is a nice and lustrous example with minimal wear. A perfect coin for any type set. This coin looks awesome.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects the AU-55 condition of the coin.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle with wings unfolded.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1833 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!