This series 1934-A $1000 Federal Reserve Note is from Cleveland. This is a tougher district with just 28,800 notes printed. It is Graded by PMG as Very Fine-35 EPQ by PMG.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes sealed in an inert, protective plastic currency holder by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Graded Very Fine-35 EPQ by PMG.
- Face: Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-D.