As low as $1.69 per coin over spot!
This 2017 1 oz Silver coin from the tropical New Zealand territory of Tokelau features a Barracuda.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in mint boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Mintage 250,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a close-up of one Barracuda with a school of Barracuda in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Barracuda is the subject of the fourth release of a 12-coin series. Add this Barracuda Silver coin to your cart today!