As low as $20.99 per coin over spot!
These highly sought after coins make excellent gifts. Their angelic design makes them popular with investors and collectors alike.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Design by Augustin Dupré and minted from 1871-1898.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Standing Genius writing the Constitution, rooster at right, fasces at left.
- Reverse: Denomination above the date within a wreath encircled by "Liberté Égalité Fraternité," France's motto meaning "Liberty, equality, fraternity".
- Coins will come in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
Protect your French Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Lucky Angel design is often used for gift giving because of its iconic design. Enhance your Gold holdings by adding this French 20 Francs Lucky Angel to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine/Almost Uncirculated|
|Mint Mark:||A - Paris|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|