Only $24.99 per coin over spot!
These highly sought after coins minted between 1871-1898 make excellent gifts. Their angelic design makes them popular with investors and collectors alike.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Design by Augustin Dupré and minted from 1871-1898.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Standing Genius writing the Constitution, rooster at right, fasces at left.
- Reverse: Denomination above the date within a wreath encircled by "Liberté Égalité Fraternité," France's motto meaning "Liberty, equality, fraternity".
- Coins will come in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
Protect your French Gold Lucky Angel coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Lucky Angel coin design is often used for gift giving because of its iconic design. Enhance your Gold holdings by adding this French 20 Francs Lucky Angel coin to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|