Only $37.99 per set!
These fantasy immersive coins from A Game Of Thrones are made of base metals using antique equipment and reflect the era of A Game Of Thrones. Includes a 4 coin House Stark set, 4 coin Targaryen set, and the Braavosi Iron Square coin.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of base metals: iron, copper, and brass.
- Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques to reflect the era of A Game Of Thrones.
- Coins will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity and includes 9 coins total.
- Obverse and reverse vary across the 9 coin series, full descriptions are below.
- Guaranteed by the Shire Post Mint.
This is an ideal gift for any fan of the series; A Game Of Thrones. Add this huge 9-coin fantasy bundle to your cart today!
This coin is fantasy immersive to the world within A Game Of Thrones, and made to match the minting technology of the time. The set includes the following:
One Braavosi Iron Square Coin from the City-State of Braavos depicting the “Titan” on obverse and the interlaced triangles and hands on reverse. The inscription in High Valyrian on reverse translates as “The Iron Bank Will Have Its Due”.
One House Targaryen Set of 4 Coins:
- Jaehaerys Gold Dragon (Brass, 11g): King Jaehaerys was considered the “good king” in his day, merciful to his vanquished foes and an accomplished dragonrider. The reverse shows the head of his dragon.
- Daenerys Gold Mark (Brass, 6g): Mother of Dragons, Daenerys (or “Danny” to her fans) is a major and much beloved character in the stories. The obverse shows her with her three dragons, with the stepped pyramid of Meereen on reverse.
- Aegon I Copper Penny (Copper, 3g): Aegon I Targaryen, aka Aegon the Conqueror, is one of the principal historical figures in the mythos. We never actually meet him because he lived 300 years before we enter the story, but his legacy is often recalled. The reverse shows a dragon rampant.
- Aegon V Brass Half-Penny (Brass 1.5g): Aegon V Targaryen was known as “Egg” in his youth, one of the great kings of the back-story with a dragon head on the reverse.
One House Stark Set of 4 Coins:
- Robb Stark Half-Dragon (Brass 6g): Robb Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and assumes the mantle of Warden of Winterfell after Eddard’s ignominious demise. Shown with his Direwolf on obverse and a rendition of a tower of Winterfell on reverse.
- Eddard Stark Copper Half-Groat (Copper 6g): Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell, is one of the principal characters we meet early in the first book of the series. Eddard with sword on obverse, Wolf’s head on reverse.
- Torrhen Stark Copper Penny (Copper 3g): Torrhen Stark is a character from the back story, in the days of Aegon’s conquest. Torrhen was the last King of Westeros before Aegon’s Conquest unified Westeros under a single ruler.
- Rickard Stark Half-Penny (Brass 1.5g): Rickard was father of Eddard, Lord of Winterfell. Wolf’s head sigil on reverse.
Officially licensed A Song of Ice and Fire merchandise © George R. R. Martin. All rights reserved.