This Gold coin from the Monnaie de Paris commemorates a loved and classic children’s book, "The Little Prince", written by French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupery in 1942. Coins in this listing may range from light marks to obvious signs of handling.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Little Prince in a mid-air escape by a flock of wild birds surrounded by stars and planets, a scene depicted from the book.
- Reverse: Depicts the Little Prince’s profile with the face value of the coin and “The Little Prince” Title in various languages around the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your investments by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Since publication, “The Little Prince” has sold over 150 million books in various countries and has a television series, an amusement park and a movie in its dedication. Add this 1 oz Gold "The Little Prince" coin to your cart today!