2017 Somalia 1 oz Silver Elephant BU (Rooster Privy)
As low as $7.99 per coin over spot!
The "Year of the Rooster" privy mark is a USA APMEXclusive®. Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins. African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will come in capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above. On the right side of the coin is the rooster privy mark.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant Rooster privy coin to your cart today!