This complete set of 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful coins issued from 2010-2016 contains a total of 35 coins, each encapsulated and held in a very beautiful display box.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 175 oz Silver.
- Set comes in a special wooden display box designed to hold 10 years of ATB coins, each in an ATB capsule.
- The set consists of the following coins:
* 2010 - Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Mt. Hood
* 2011 - Gettysburg, Glacier, Olympic, Vicksburg, Chickasaw
* 2012 - El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii, Denali
* 2013 - White Mountain, Perry's Victory, Great Basin, Fort McHenry, Mount Rushmore
* 2014 - Great Smoky Mountains, Shenandoah, Arches, Great Sand Dunes, Everglades
* 2015 - Homestead, Kisatchie, Blue Ridge Parkway, Bombay Hook, Saratoga
* 2016 - Shawnee, Cumberland Gap, Harpers Ferry, Theodore Roosevelt, Fort Moultrie
- Obverses: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust” and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverses: Varies by specific coin. Park name, state and year of issue are featured on each coin.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins while handling them by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This great looking set is a beautiful and easy way to begin or add to any America the Beautiful collection. Add this 35 Coin ATB set attractively housed in an Elegant Display Box to your cart today!
In 2010, following the success of the statehood quarters, the U.S. Mint began issuing America the Beautiful quarters. Coinciding with each release, they also produce a 5 oz Silver coin featuring the same design.
Five America the Beautiful Silver coins are released each year, celebrating national parks, national monuments and other sites in each state and U.S. territory. The coins are released in the order in which the national sites were established, and the series will end in 2021.