This is a nice lustrous coin with minimal wear. A very nice early Gold coin to add to any collection.
- Contains .1904 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of King Charles IIII of Spain above the date.
- Reverse: The crowned arms within the chain of the Order of the Fleece.
- Minted at the Madrid mint in Spain.
Protect and display your Gold 2 Escudos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The artistic design on these Spanish made 2 Escudos coins is highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this Spanish Gold 2 Escudo coin to your cart today while it's available!