Because of advances in manufacturing technology, significant mint errors on modern U.S. coinage are exceedingly rare. This Silver Eagle features a prominent strike-through error, caused by debris coming between the die and the planchet during minting.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the Mint State-68 condition and certifies the mint error.
- Struck through debris on the reverse, obliterating the "L" in "SILVER."
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't pass up the opportunity to add this one-of-a-kind error to your collection. Add this Mint Error Silver Eagle to your cart today!