Attractive Type-1 San Francisco issue. Very affordable example for a circulated type set.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this very attractive Type-I $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!