With a limited mintage of just 12 coins and an attractive design, the largest Gold African Elephant coin is rare.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes with a display box and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 5,000 shillings. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
This beautiful enormous Gold coin is a collector's dream. Enhance your portfolio by adding this Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!