This is the epitome of what a circulated Flying Eagle should look like.
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Encapsulated as an Extra Fine-45 by NGC offers protection to the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a Flying Eagle with the Legend stretching from 9 o’clock to 3 o’clock.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- A very short lived series 1856-1858.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1857 Flying Eagle Cent to your cart today!