George T. Morgan’s 1878 design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable around the world. This example is in Almost Uncirculated-58 condition, meaning it retains much of its original beauty.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mint mark.
Display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive storage album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1904 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|