|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The PCGS-certified Silver Eagle Coin appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity. The American Silver Eagle is one of the most highly recognized Silver bullion coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Silver Eagles are among the most popular Silver coins in the world, and the PCGS certification adds great collectibility. Add this certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!