This 1921 Peace dollar has been harshly cleaned, and is in Extra Fine condition. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after the end of World War I. Its beautiful artistic design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectable, and the silver content is attractive to precious metal investors.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1921 Peace Silver Dollar in your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|