Great affordable coin to add to your Walker set. This Key Date coin features evenly worn surfaces and a bold date.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 246,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings up ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921 Walking Liberty Half dollar to your cart today!