This coin is sharp as a tack! Beautiful color throughout as the original luster and red dominates both the obverse and reverse.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the Mint State-64 Red/Brown condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A perfect coin to add to any Mint State set of early type. Add this 1893 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!