Surviving original mint rolls from the Banco de México are very scarce. This is a 1986 original roll of (20) Silver Libertads.
- Original, unopened mint roll from 1986.
- Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for Bullion Coins.
- These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by.
- The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535.
- These magnificent BU .999 fine 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors.
Add this original bank wrapped roll of 1986 Mexican Libertads to your cart today!