This 2000 Gold Nugget, with a mintage of only 65,556 coins, has been graded a Mint State-69 by NGC. The combination of a low mintage and a high state of preservation adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 65,556 coins.
- Comes in NGC certified protective plastic holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single standing Kangaroo, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold Nugget in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Mint State-69 Australian 1 oz Gold Nugget coin to your cart today!