Certified ancient Roman Silver Denarius of Emperor Augustus, who reigned from 27 BC - 14 AD. This coin was struck at the Spanish Mint circa 19/8 BC. This is a tough coin to find.
- Struck at the Spanish Mint.
- Graded by NGC Choice Very Fine
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 3/5. Noted as having bankers marks.
- Obverse: AVGVSTVS CAESAR Oak-wreathed head of Augustus to left.
- Reverse: DIVVS IVLIVS Eight-rayed comet with tail upwards.
Display your Ancient Silver Denarius in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Silver Denarius coin to your cart today!