This coin featuring Saint-Gaudens' design in ultra high relief has been graded a perfect MS-70 with the rare PL designation for its deeply mirrored surfaces. The label has been hand signed by Chief Engraver John Mercanti: one of only 25 signed.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as MS-70 with the Proof Like designation.
- Population of only 25 coins hand-signed by John Mercanti.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above and "IN GOD WE TRUST" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Protect and display your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle to your cart today!