The American Silver Eagle is one of the most highly recognized Silver bullion coins in the world. The 2004 Near Perfect MS-69 NGC Silver Eagle Coin appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and rich purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC has graded and guaranteed this coin to be in Mint State-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Back-dated Silver Eagles are an ideal way to fill in any Silver Eagle coin collection or to commemorate a specific year. Add this 2004 Silver American Eagle coin to your order today!