1/4 oz Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their patriotic design and Gold value. Graded as Mint State-70 by NGC offers great investment potential. Population of 43 coins in this grade.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin has a mintage of 83,752.
- Population of 43 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 1995 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!