1907 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold High Relief Wire Rim VF-30 PCGS CAC
The 1907 High Relief $20 Saint-Gaudens is known to be one of the most beautiful coins ever created. Nice looking example that is very affordable as a type coin.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
Protect and display your $20 St. Gaudens Gold High Relief Wire Edge coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this highly coveted coin to your cart today!